Monday, May 19, 2008

Remote control

I am not a television watcher as most of you know. I have too many other things to do. When I moved to my new digs, I never turned on the television because I simply never got around to it. When the boys came back from their adventure, they came here to check out where I was. They turned on the television and it worked. It is an old television from the days of Russian goods. People here tell me that it is very possible for it to blow up at any time. This is not very encouraging. The boys were not happy that it had no remote control so they found a way to make one. I brought some knitting needles and yarn for the long winter nights which never seemed to arrive. They took one of my knitting needles to push the buttons as none of us wanted to get very near to it.

No comments: