Monday, May 19, 2008

Another snowy day

Today I will go to Suceava again. I was going there much more often in the fall but I am finding that now that I live in town, I am getting to know the shops are that have what I need. The trip to Suceava is an adventure and fun in itself, but it takes a whole day to go for a ten minute stop.





This morning, though, I don't mind at all. This morning the snow was thick and perfect for snowballs. The trees are enveloped in snow. It looks like the elves were out last night and covered them all with fluffy, white frosting. This horse is wearing a blanket to keep off the chill in the air.



My 11K class is not with me today. Their eyes keep straying to the window and they ask if they can go outside to play in the snow. These kids are 17 and 18 and they want to have a snowball fight! I tell them that if they only speak in English, they can. You would think I had told them there was a pot of gold outside, they left so quickly.

No comments: