Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring has sprung

Spring is arriving and so my feet have been itching to get out and see more of Romania. This weekend was tremendous! I met Alina, a teacher who was a Fulbrighter to Washington state in 2005 earlier in the week and was invited for Saturday afternoon to meet her family and do a bit of exploring. We had such fun and it was very late on Sunday when I returned home. We visited many beautiful places around and about this region which I had not seen before and have plans to see more soon. I will have to stop being lazy and get the postings I have already written as I am gettting behind. More soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aloha Sue, Jim is in San Diego for the A.P.P.L.E. board meeting. I told him how much I enjoyed your blog and he said to let you know -- so-- can't wait to see the pictures from places you will visit this spring. I will meet Jim on Sunday and show him some of the San Diego sites. The weather is sunny and beautiful!!
SANDY

Msk on the Road said...

Sandy,
Great to hear from you! I am glad you are enjoying my escapades. It has been a wonderful year so far. I hope to finish posting January this weekend. How is the book coming along? I am sure you two will have a great time tomorrow!
Sue